Monday 16 August 2010

Little freebie!


Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a little neglectful this past week or so... as a little apology from me I thought it was time for another freebie for your iphone/ipod! And as it seems to be a rainy August for us Brits I thought you could cheer up your phones with a summer lollipop! As before click on the image to enlarge and then you should be able to save it from there.
I actually don't have an ipod touch or an iphone so if anyone wants to try this on their phone then email me a piccie and I'll add it on here... info@gingerbred.co.uk

6 comments:

Jime said...

so cute :)

Little Jackrabbits said...

AdoraBubble!

Dawn said...

THANKS SO MUCH!! I set your image as my desktop wallpaper :) My monitor looks so cute now!!

Abz said...

You silly brits and ur rain! Come to Toronto (atleast for this month!)

ginger bred said...

he hee! Abz I would love to come to Toronto for some sunshine! :) Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, glad you like my 'licky lollipop'!!

Monica said...

perfect opposite :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/steven_silverwood/2657405266/in/pool-95554383@N00/